More twitter applications. If you have developed any such twitter mash up, feel free to send me an email about it. I will be happy to include in the list. Please first check whether your application is already included or not.
To get latest twitter news and applications check out this Twitter News Page.
361. Twitwoop : Twitwoop is an exciting new service for twitter users. It allows you to send voice messages to twitter through your mobile phone. Twitwoops are voice messages which you send into your twitter timeline directly by calling a number with your phone. Your voice message is instantly posted to your twitter timeline. So if you are on the go and want to update your followers about what you are doing: call in and leave a twitwoop. Twitwoop also support feature called reply codes! Reply codes show up in the voice tweet, so people can again pick up the phone and answer to your tweet by using the reply code in the phone service. It's free!
362. TwitDoc : The central idea behind TwitDoc.com is to make it easy to share your documents on Twitter. Before TwitDoc.com, you would upload your document to the internet, shorten the URL to link to the document, and post a tweet with the shortened URL to Twitter. With TwitDoc.com, you can do all of these steps at the same time. TwitDoc.com offers a free web-based upload form, a downloadable desktop upload utility, as well as an API for Twitter clients and web developers. And although TwitDoc.com is primarily built around the idea of sharing documents (PDF, DOC, XLS, etc.), it can handle many image formats (JPG, GIF, PNG, etc.) and planning to support other file types in the future.
363. OneRiot : OneRiot is a realtime search engine for social sharing services like twitter, digg and others. Increasingly, the web's most interesting content is what our friends and other people are talking about, sharing and looking at right now. However, when people search for that content, traditional search engines struggle to surface these fresh, socially-relevant results. That's the hole - and it's a big one - that OneRiot is filling. OneRiot crawls the links people share on Twitter, Digg and other social sharing services, then indexes the content on those pages in seconds. The end result is a search experience that allows users to find the freshest, most socially-relevant content from across the realtime web.
364. Road Twip : 3 kids, 2 weeks, 1 car.. Sound like a movie story? Well, it not. Its a real story. Three social media techies (KurtyD, Jolie & Dingman) who decided to do something crazy: Take two weeks to travel around half the country. Road Twip is created so that everyone on the Internet can vicariously live the dream. They also decided to document the whole adventure in blog posts, tweets, online videos & pictures. You can find their schedule and map here.
365. tagdef : Ever seen a hashtag on Twitter, and wondered what it is all about? Now you can look it up, and cast your vote on the definitions. And if you don't like the definitions, or none exists, you can create your own in seconds. You can also ask tagdef directly on twitter, by sending a message in the format @tagdef define #hashtag and it will respond with a definition and link to the full page. When you look up for some tag, it will also show you the latest tweets that include that tag.
366. 100TWT : What if you were subscribed to the 100 most popular people on Twitter? 100twt is a tweet aggregator for top 100 twitter users. This application is created by Dave Winer (no need for introduction) of Scripting News.Inspired by an interesting article about the 47 people at Twitter, Inc, he created this website so that everyone can see what these top 100 people are tweeting about!!
367. adf.ly : adf.ly is an innovative service that allows you to earn money from each visitor to your shortened links. How this works is actually quite simple. First, you shorten your links with our site, and then you post them to Twitter, Facebook, blogs, forums, etc or send them to people as you usually would with any shortened link. It will handle the rest by showing an ad before the shortened link loads. Each ad that is shown earns you money!
368. Twopular : Twopular started as a pure "let's surf a bit on the twitter wave" project. This is a twitter trends aggregator. You can check what is being popular on twitter at any give time. It helps you to find out the trends in last 2 hrs, 8hrs, day, week month or ever since. However twitter has recently started a new feature which provides you the trends on your profile page, so i am wondering how many people are using this service.
You can find previous all parts of twitter applications at:
you can see all twitter related stuff here.