More twitter applications. If you have developed any such twitter mash up, feel free to send me an email about it. I will be happy to include in the list. Please first check here whether your application is already included or not.
169. twitrratr : Twittratr is an interesting site that tracks the opinion on twitter. It helps you to discover what people are really saying on Twitter. You can search for any terms which you want know how many people are tweeting positives or negatives about that term. With Twitrratr you can distinguish negative from positive tweets surrounding a brand, product, person or topic.
170. twitroid : twitroid is a client application for using twitter on your android mobile phone. This is the first twitter mobile application which can be used with first android powered mobile G1 released by T-Mobile. You can download twitroid from here. First, you need to enable "Unknown Sources" in the Applications settings on your device (Settings > Applications > check "Unknown Sources"), but after that, it is a simple OTA installation.
171. TwitWall : When its too long to tweet, but too short to blog, just TwitWall it! TwitWall is the easy-to-use, quick-to-blast-out blog companion for Twitter. With TwitWall, you can embed your favorite videos and widgets, upload your photos, mp3 music or podcasts, - you name it. Just the kind of stuff to keep your followers following (fans cheering, or clients calling). All that, while still enjoying the many social-goodness and customization features you enjoy on Twitter.
172. TwitStamp : TwitStamp allows you to use your current Twitter status anywhere - in the form of an image. This means you can post your status on blogs, forums, websites... wherever you want. Just enter your twitter user name, and it will display various TwitStamp with HTML code which you can paste to your blog. You can use the image or one of the preconfigured code tags. You can also preview what the theme will look like on light or dark backgrounds.
173. TwitSms : Recently twitter made an announcement that they are withdrawing their FREE SMS alert service from UK and few other countries. Twitter SMS was a very good service to stay in touch with your friends and relatives. Well, you don’t have worry any more. TwitSms is there for you. TwitSms is a way for fans to keep getting their tweets via SMS, based on a 'user pays' system per message. TwitSms will send you direct messages, replies, and other tweets - you choose! You are in full control of what types of messages (and from whom) you get them. Check out the cost here.
174. Hahlo : Hahlo is the original Twitter client for iPhone/iPod Touch. It's built on top of the great APIs provided by Twitter and Summize. Hahlo's aim is to provide as much of the Twitter.com functionality as possible, in an interface that is as easy to use as it is on the eyes. You don't need to have an iPhone to use Hahlo, of course it has been designed for use on Apple's mobile platform, but Hahlo also works great in your normal standards compliant browser. You can use it in Firefox, Safari, Fluid etc…
175. TwitClicks : TwitClicks helps you to shorten your URLs and track them on twitter. You can consider it as a twitter url tracker. It is easy to use. Just enter the long URL that you want to shorten and track on twitter. Provide your twitter user name and password. It will give you the short URL. You can also check the state where it provides details about clicks, % of clicks and other details.
176. TweetRemote : TweetRemote merges Twitter and blogging in a unique way that lets you decide when and how your tweets are included on your blog. TweetRemote recognizes your tweets based on hashtags and creates files containing formatted XML based on the type of content contained in the tweet. These files can then be automatically aggregated into a blog or other dynamic website. TweetRemote lets you decide what tweets get reposted to your blog and insures that they look good when that happens.
You can find previous all parts of twitter applications at:
you can see all twitter related stuff here.