ZOHO today announced Zoho Calendar Plugin for Microsoft Outlook. This plug-in helps you to sync your microsoft outlook with zoho calendar. As more and more of the work gets done on the web, it becomes necessary for the mobile worker in you to access all the scheduled appointments and events from where ever you are. Having your Outlook calendar in sync with a web service like Zoho Calendar should make things easier for you. And that's what this plugin helps achieve.
The salient features include
- Two-way sync between Microsoft Outlook and Zoho Calendar
- Syncing multiple Outlook calendars with Zoho
- SSL encrypted login and syncing of data
- Quick import of a large number of events from your present Outlook calendar(s)
- Support for Outlook 2000, 2003 and 2007
- Please do not close or interrupt your Outlook application when synchronization is in progress.
- Instances of Recurring Events may not work as expected in some cases.
- For the first sync process, you may experience some difficulty when synchronizing (especially if you have 1000s of calendar events).